[Tango-L] Tech entreaty: Please care how your post is published; or your stats..

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Fri Nov 16 15:10:43 EST 2007

It is not a browser problem. No browser will ever wrap the HTML text in a
window.

When you send an e-mail to Tango-L, you actually publish it on Internet. And
you even do not know where it is going to end up. So it is better to stay on
the safe side. If you want your posting to create positive experience, of
course.

I am sorry, my joke about Browser popularity was taken too seriously by
some..

Well, I am a programmer, and I wish all other browsers to vanish, so I have
less trouble at work testing my concoctions against all of them ! :)

Those are just annoyances, taking my time to deal with.. :) ( note the
smiley ;) )

I just wish guys you will be so diligent researching Tango.

Spending time looking for truth,

What can be more noble !

Igor Polk.