[Tango-L] favorite tango videos on line

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Fri Nov 16 07:24:49 EST 2007

Great stuff, DFavid, you've got all the masters in there.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pL9r4NURca0
bailan "chiqué"

Cool ! Whwn I saw the jar of gomina I thought "Yikes", but it is all
forgiven. ; )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu0M9gAYvbc
Carlos Gavito

yes, Gavito is one of my favourites too but why do you choose a video with
almost no music and all talk? And IMO, Maria Piazzaiola (spell?) looks
similar but is nothing quite like the imcomparable tango goddess Marcela
Duran: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v246c8wP6_0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stXSB9_hQ4g
Flor de MONSERRET

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-o4yFkjMq4&NR
El Lloron

this one had me smile throughout ; ) Great choice ! I love the beginning.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=f75TPlUYryA
Ezequiel Farfaro y Milena Plebs - Zum

and last but not least, to see this one on your list... I am eternally
grateful to Ezequiel for making me into a tango dancer.
He is not quite the same class Miguel Angel, but then he was only 22 when
she chose him as a partner.

Astrid