[Tango-L] favorite tango videos on line

meaning of life kushi_bushi at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 15 17:22:56 EST 2007

i have been reading this list for a while, and at first i was going to ask for peoples favorite "nuevo" or "fantasia" video's, but i would really like to see everyones favorite tango video. what video best expresses how you feel about tango?

ok, i will go first

http://organictango.info/Ain't%20no%20sunshine.wmv

there is something about the DANCING and emotion in this video that sends chills through me.

The Tangonista
Sponsered by P.E.T.A. (People Expressing Tango Attitude)
NOTICE - no cats were injured in the making of our music