[Tango-L] Speed of movement around milonga's floor

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Mon May 28 18:21:48 EDT 2007

Bibi,

I was surprised with Miles video. When I was in Denver, I say people moving,
progressing in the dance floor. In fact, at any milonga when ratio of
beginners to good dancers is close to 0, there is very steady, good, moving
progressing line.

It is OK for people not to dance progressing, they just have not mastered it
yet, this wonderful skill, but talking about it as if it is good not to move
is strange at least.

Igor Polk
PS
I loved the design of the dance floor: long tables surrounding the space.
Excellent !
You know why it is for? So that people walking along the dance floor would
not disrupt the progressing line of dance !
People who stay on spot do not need it.