[Tango-L] North American tango orchestras/bands

AJ Azure azure.music at verizon.net
Wed May 23 19:34:41 EDT 2007

>> How ironic and perfect for you to choose this example. Most critics are
>> hack, failures who envy directors
>
> You think most dancers are failures who envy the musicians? I think not.
> Most dancers have no interest at all in making music. They'd far rather
> dance.

 chip on your shoulder? I didn't say that did I? You read sub-text which I
did not write. I merely meant that by choosing that example you prove my
point well about criticizing from a place of ignorance.

>> I happen to DJ and I'll tell you I am better than any average DJ
>> because, I have an understanding of music.
>
> Um, news for you: /all/ good DJs have an understanding of music. If they
> didn't they wouldn't be good DJs.

Uh again sorry that shows you have absolutely NO clue what a musician does.
DJs can understand many things about music but, NOT everything behind the
music with out actually studying music.