[Tango-L] Our Leader Shahrukh

NANCY ningle_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 13:20:17 EDT 2007

If you are planning to travel to Buenos Aires you
should plan a visit to Shahrukh's new restaurant
'Tandoor' at Laprida and Charcas in Barrio Norte.  In
addition to being the list-owner of Tango-L and
Tango-A and a computer engineer of some repute, he is
now the owner of a lovely Indian restaurant which has
been successful from opening day less than a week ago.
 A group of ten - both portenos and visiting tangueros
- were there Friday evening for four hours of
excellent food, wine and conversation in a most
beautiful setting with gracious service.  When we
left, there were folks waiting to be seated at 1:00am.

  You MUST have reservations.  Call Belli, the
manager, at  4821-3676/visit the website at
www.tandoor.com.ar

  Folks of Indian ancestry or who have lived many
years in India tell me that this food beats anything
you will find in Buenos Aires. I know my group
certianly enjoyed every morsel.

Nancy
Florida
from Buenos Aires

<<Rito es la danza en tu vida
     y el tango que tu amas
     te  quema en su llama>>
de: Bailarina de tango
por:  Horacio Sanguinetti

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Shape Yahoo! in your own image.  Join our Network Research Panel today!   http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7