[Tango-L] tango in London?

Peter peter at myles.org.uk
Fri May 18 09:42:18 EDT 2007

Hi David,
On the contrary there are several comprehensive lists of classes, practicas and milongas in London and the UK in general, try any of the following,

HYPERLINK "http://www.takes22tango.co.uk/13732/14832.html"http://www.takes22tango.co.uk/13732/14832.html
HYPERLINK "http://www.tangolist.com/"http://www.tangolist.com/
HYPERLINK "http://www.users.dircon.co.uk/~elonce/html/uk_listings.html"http://www.users.dircon.co.uk/~elonce/html/uk_listings.html

My personal recommendations would be Negracha  on the 25th
HYPERLINK "http://www.negrachatangoclub.com/"http://www.negrachatangoclub.com/

and the Crypt on 26th
HYPERLINK "http://www.users.dircon.co.uk/~elonce/"http://www.users.dircon.co.uk/~elonce/

Enjoy your weekend

Peter

>    Hi, Anybody know where to tango in London on May 25
>    and 26?
>    I was told that there isn't a comprehensive calendar
>    of London tango. Hope some of you might know
>    otherwise. Thanks
>    David Liu
>    tango lounge. org

Checked by AVG Free Edition.