[Tango-L] Subject: What's the Cheapest Airfare to Buenos Aires You've Ever Found

Caroline Polack runcarolinerun at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 12:48:03 EDT 2007

It depends on the season. November, it would have cost me approximate 1300
from Quebec to Buenos Aires round-trip (all airport fees included) on
Continental - which is an airline I would never travel with again, their
seats are designed for 100 lbs people who are no more than 4'5" high. I'm
5'10", 150 lbs and I was utterly miserable for 12 hours from Houston to
BsAs, it was actually physically painful to be that cramped for 12 hours.
Plus there was a stop-over in Houston. So, it's Quebec, Houston then Buenos
Aires.

And if you travel for June/July, it would have cost much less since it's low
tourist season.
So, if you really want to fly cheap, go during the summer season (our summer
season) with the cheapest airline you can find. Don't buy tickets online
from any of those ticket sites, they are a rip-off, they make money by
commission so they fluff up the prices. Instead, find an agent who
specializes in travels to South America, you will get the best deal
possible.