[Tango-L] just walking

'Mash mashdot at toshine.net
Mon May 14 19:01:34 EDT 2007

I do apologise if I came across as if I was judging the two, that was not my intention
at all. I will be the first to point out my inexperience, the "dichotomy" was just uneducated
observation. But there are times when I believe that if you rehearse anything enough in a
choreographed sense that you potentially have an "auto-pilot" to fall back on.

Also I am new to this world, so my passion may come out louder then my understanding.

'Mash