[Tango-L] Tango Teaching

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 11:52:34 EDT 2007

Yes, I should have said that one "looks" for things that
are significantly different.  So one says that two data
sets are or are not significantly different as opposed to
saying that they are the same.  I was confusing how one
would normally interpret the data with the actual test.

Trini de Pittsburgh

--- Tango Society of Central Illinois