[Tango-L] Tango Secrets

WHITE 95 R white95r at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 09:03:30 EDT 2007

FROM THE DESK OF ALIM KAZEEM.
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER
BANK OF AFRICA(BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.
WEST AFRICA

Dear friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise however,it's just my urgent
need for a foreign partner that made me contact you for this transaction. I
am a tango broker by profession from ouagadougou-Burkina faso in west Africa
and currently holding the post of Foreign Remittance Manager in our tango
society, Tango society of Africa (TSOA)Burkina Faso office .

I have the opportunity of transfering the left over tango secrets of one of
my society's deceased client who died in the sharter plane which crashed on
mount kenyan in the kenyan city of sumburu on 21st july,2003 to any foreign
tango dancer.

You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this

website :http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

Hence,i am inviting you for a business deal where this tango secrets can be
shared between us in the ratio 60/40 if you agree to my business proposal.

Eagerly waiting for your response.

MR ALIM KAZEEM