[Tango-L] TangoVideoProject dead?

'Mash mashdot at toshine.net
Tue May 8 11:51:24 EDT 2007

J, you are completely correct. It would be a waste of energy recreating the site when all these sources exist anyway. My only gripe with Youtube is that people don't put proper tags on their videos and
you end up searching through untango related clips in till you find what you are looking for.
You can of course build a list of subscriptions but this takes some time.

When I mean a central source I mean a place where the only videos that are on there are related to Tango only.

'Mash