[Tango-L] TangoStars May 07 astrology for tango dancers

Lexa Rosean lexa.rose at verizon.net
Tue May 1 01:15:56 EDT 2007

TangoStars May 2007

I know that many of you are disappointed that the TangoStars
(astrology for dancers) column is no longer available online at
TangoCulture webzine. In response to your overwhelming feedback and
heartfelt support, (not to mention your expression of sheer desperado
at not knowing what's in store for you on the dancefloor!) I will now
publish the column online at TigersTango. Unfortunately, I cannot
translate TangoStars into German but the column is still available in
Spanish in hard copy of the Reportango magazine. If anyone is
interested in syndicating/translating the column for another tango
webzine, please do not hesitate to contact me. You can also check out
my regular astrology column online at LexaRosean.com and you can read
my monthly astro column for teens in CosmoGirl! magazine.
abrazos and may the estrellas be with you!
Tiger (Lexa)

http://tigerstango.blogspot.com

blessings
Lexa Rosean