[Tango-L] Bandoneones -- smaller instruments being made forlittle hands

astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Fri Mar 30 18:08:47 EDT 2007

> Christian,
> I am very happy that you have full mug of bear and a large fat sausage for
> your dinner !

Excuse me, I gor, but I am German too, and I don't know what you are talking
about.

Astrid

> Many people, especially in Argentina do not.

Nope, they have tripe and a glass of wine. Or something like that.

> No one would sell a bandoneon if there is no urgent need to survive !
> Feel the sound of cry !!!

I don't see anything wrong with raising money to teach kids to play music of
their country. Tango needs to survive, after all.
The youngest bandoneon player I know is Japanese, not Argentine, by the
way..
(his father is a guitarrist and his mother a violinist,and they all play
tango)

Astrid