[Tango-L] Outside Influences (was The Original Tango Festival)

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 01:28:02 EDT 2007

Igor, that is true.  However, the point in my post was that
Argentine women teachers without a regular male partner
seem to be treated with less respect in BsAs than elsewhere
until recently.  One teacher credits Susana Miller for
opening doors for Argentine women to teach the man's part.
Comments?

Trini de Pittsburgh

--- Igor Polk <ipolk at virtuar.com> wrote:

> I am sure a man have a lot to tell to student women.
> And no women can tell them what a man can. Besides he can
> lead them.
> ( Obviously any embellishment does not make sense if a
> man does not lead or
> feel it ).
>
> The same goes for men-students - woman teacher.
>
> It seems to me both women and men have a lot of different
> things to tell to
> both men and women.
>
> Igor Polk

Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh's most popular social dance.
http://patangos.home.comcast.net/