[Tango-L] Interview with a taxi dancer

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 21:51:40 EDT 2007

Thanks, Nancy, for posting that link.  It does seem to make
sense that BsAs should host the biggest tango festival in
the world, as Fabian points out.  Isn't the biggest milonga
(in terms of people) supposed to be in the Netherlands?

What's the oldest festival in the world?

Trini de Pittsburgh

--- NANCY <ningle_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> And the cover article of the same issue has an
> interview with Fabian Salas about C.I.T.A.   (en
> castellano)
>
> See:
> http://www.lamilongaargentina.com.ar/MAR07/notadetapa.php
>
> For "Fair and Balanced" coverage of the BsAs tango
> scene
>
> Nancy

Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh's most popular social dance.
http://patangos.home.comcast.net/