[Tango-L] A change in my milonga routine -- Part 2

vistgof vistgof at yandex.ru
Sun Mar 18 15:53:33 EDT 2007

Hi Janis

Your help for Elena was really great! I am very thankful for this! Elena is working as administrator in our tango club in Moscow, it was her first trip to Buenos Aires and she can hardly go more just because it's too expensive for Russian grandmother to afford such a trip. By the way, the help of Janis for for free.

Thanks again
Sasha

Яндекс.Почта: объем почтового ящика не ограничен! http://mail.yandex.ru/monitoring/