[Tango-L] More DC Tango Marathon Video

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 17 12:30:41 EDT 2007

What!!!  All that space in that huge room, and only one
couple is doing open?  Where's the fancy choreography?
They're mostly dancing close.  What gives?!!!!

Just kidding, of course.

Thanks, Miles, for the video.  I think it demonstrates a
bad assumption that Janis and others who learned tango back
in the 90's have.  That today's teachers are not teaching
for the social dance floor.  On the contrary.  That, I
think, is the basis of her comment about no classes.  Her
comments are based on her own experience, which is quite
different from many of today's generation of tango dancers.

Trini de Pittsburgh

--- m i l e s <miles at tangobliss.com> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> There's more video from the festival floor...and some
> commentary...
>
> http://www.tangobliss.com/
>
> M i l e s.

> TANGOBLISS - - -  BUILDING TANGO WEBSITES FOR TANGO
> TEACHERS

> M i l e s
> info at tangobliss.com
> MagicMiles Software                         (415) 686 -
> 6164
> http://www.tangobliss.com/        AIM/Yahoo/MSN:
> magikmiles

Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh's most popular social dance.
http://patangos.home.comcast.net/