[Tango-L] CITA begins in BsAs

Club~Tango*La Dolce Vita~ dani at tango-la-dolce-vita.eu
Sat Mar 17 10:43:35 EDT 2007

Hi Neil,
  Very clever, little boy.
  Did you think up your would-be witticism all by yourself?
  Regards
  Dani

Tango Tango <tangotangotango at gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi Dani.

I did indeed read your post and I understood it fully.

Please stay away from the Bs. As. milongas.

Best regards,
Neil

  On 3/16/07, Club~Tango*La Dolce Vita~ <dani at tango-la-dolce-vita.eu> wrote:    Neil,

  You clearly do not know what the hell you are talking about, and you obviously did not read my posting correctly. Perhaps it's simply that you choose to ignore the what I've actually said and have corrupted it to suit your own ego.

  Read on...

  I DO go to BsAs milongas and I DO dance close and DO NOT implement wild ganchos and voleos while I am dancing. I keep things tight and unobtrusive.

  I think you should shut your mouth and pay attention to what is actually said in a posting rather than bleat belching platitudes relating to your own corrupt perceptions designed undoubtedly to satisfy your own self importance.

  I did not insult anyone, yet you seem to think it's okay to insult me...!

  Get your act together, man... if, indeed, that's what you are!

  Dani

Tango Tango <tangotangotango at gmail.com > wrote:
  Hi Dani.

I'm glad you enjoy events like CITA.

Please stay away from the Bs. As. milongas.

Thanks
Neil