[Tango-L] milonga recomendations NYC

WHITE 95 R white95r at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 16 00:10:37 EDT 2007

Dear tango friends, I'm going to be in NYC this Friday and Saturday. I read
in Richard Lipkins webpage that there are a number of options.... I would
appreciate your opinions about all these milongas. What kind of music they
play, what style of dance might be more prevalent, etc. Please send me your
email off the list. I'd appreciate your candid opinions.
I'm sure that I'll come to the Nocturne Sat. night since I really enjoy
Robins music and I enjoyed myself there the last time I went there, but the
night is long and maybe I should visit other places too.