[Tango-L] CITA begins in BsAs

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Wed Mar 14 19:14:00 EDT 2007

Lois wrote:

> I don't care what anybody says - Following is hard!

Evidently not too hard for many thousands of girls (and guys) over much of
the last century. Nor thousands in the present, too.

Mind you, those 20th century girls weren't handicapped by "I don't care
what anybody says" class teachers telling them that if they found
following to be easy, actually they were completely mistaken - in fact it
is really hard.

> Finding a teacher who can teach following well isn't easy either.

No coincidence there. Making the subject hard makes the teaching hard too.

But no matter. Past and present, it's as Janis said: girls learn by
dancing in the milongas.

--
Chris