[Tango-L] istanbul tango - assistance asked - thank you

paul wouters pwouters2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 10:03:55 EDT 2007

dear all

direct links to all the messages hereunder are on the homepage of
www.istanbultango. com

1. TANGO TEACHERS OF TURKISH ORIGINE LIVING ABROAD - help needed

You live outside of Turkey, but are a tango teacher / dancer of
Turkish origine ? Or you do know someone like this ? Look on the
TANGO TEACHERS OF TURKISH ORIGINE page and report to me any missing
names. Thank you.

2. SHOW SEDEF & IZZET at the FIESTA DEL TANGO - you tube clip - you
have more ? send me - thanks

3. Special page for the TANGO PLUS and SHINE DANS performance in
Ankara - pictures and clips - you have more ? send me - thanks

4. Famous bandoneon player Gustavo BATTISTESSA will come to Istanbul
and perform / give lessons - March 17 till April 10, 2007 - at Tango
Jean Club & Atölye - you have pictures or clips ? send me - thanks

5. Fully updated EVENTS PAGE (daily)

Meet you ... in tango !

Paul WOUTERS
www.istanbultango. com