[Tango-L] One more tango video

Victor Crichton victor_vsc at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 10:35:04 EST 2007

I don't mean to nit-pick, but actually it is Sergio Natario and Alejandra
Arrue.  I did find some info at this webiste
http://www.argentinatango.com/teacher_serigoalejandra.html    They are quite
unique in their style, and very nice people as well.  During performances,
they have become quite well known for a little play acting gimick where she
gets mad at him, ways her finger, then gives hime a slap.  This video is
obviously from a performance but I think their pure social dancing is much
more impressive.  They are really wonderful close embrace dancers.  By the
way, believe it or not, as wonderful and trim as she looks, she has SIX
children.  I have also heard that they will be coming to the USA for a tour
later this year but have not heard what cities they will be visiting.  If
you get a chance, they are definitely worth learning from.

Wishing you many great Tangos!!!
Victor
Tampa Bay, Florida

Victor Crichton