[Tango-L] opera singers singing tango

Oleh Kovalchuke tangospring at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 12:39:49 EST 2007

The orquesta backing Tito Schipa in 'La Cumparsita' is most probably OTV.
Several people have mentioned tango album by Placido Domingo. Thanks to all
of you.

And I got one followup question:

"There is a version of "O sole mio" that is done as a
tango (or it goes into a tango version) that I heard
on La 2x4 Radio, but unfortunately I haven't been able
to find out any more.  If anyone mentions that one
would you let me know?"

--
Oleh