[Tango-L] Villa Malcolm

Oleh Kovalchuke tangospring at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:42:18 EST 2007

I wonder if someone could post a video from this practica so the discussion
could be illustrated. After all we are talking about dance here - it's much
better to see it once than to write a thousand emails about the way those
people dance...

I could find only one clip from Villa Malcolm on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wNJ6g1mrq4
Unfortunately it is a clip of class only. Perhaps girlfromnewtown could post
a clip from the practica as well.

I didn't go to this practica when I was in Buenos Aires last month (the
memories from the previous visit were still fresh in my mind, the
recollections were silmilar to those of Keith), but here are some clips from
twelve more traditional milongas I have filmed while in Buenos Aires:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=DBF97CC567297A8C

Sergio wrote a while ago that people dance in open frame at Nino Bien later
in the night. He was right...

--
Oleh Kovalchuke
Interaction Design is Design of Time