[Tango-L] Mens group practice

Carol Shepherd arborlaw at comcast.net
Thu Jun 28 12:05:21 EDT 2007

We have in past here in Ann Arbor had reverse classes in swing and lindy
hop: all men take the class as follows and all women take the class as
leads.  Since it is everyone in the class, there are no gender imbalance
issues.  (Men in our community seem to be more highly motivated to learn
to follow...women are less easily persuaded to give it a try.)