[Tango-L] Mens group practice

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 03:02:52 EDT 2007

I take it that you are over aged 40, Jeff?  ;)

I never suggested that men were silly for not learning the
women's role.  I only pointed out a possible barrier to
implementation to 'Mash.  In my travels in the Central/East
Coast of the U.S.   The only place I've seen where a
significant number of men were comfortable following is Ann
Arbor, which is a demographically young community.

You're right about having women interested in leading will
encourage men to practice their following.  Surely there's
a female teacher in your area?  I would think she should
know how to lead basic vocabulary.

Trini de Pittsburgh

--- Jeff Gaynor <jjg at jqhome.net> wrote:

 In our community I think there are a fair number of men
who would like to follow (at least in theory), but have
contact anxiety being led by another man. (Yes it's a guy
thing and maybe rather than telling us we're silly you
should consider that you don't quite understand guys after
all...)