[Tango-L] ATOF: uncensored tango discussion group

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Wed Jun 27 21:22:35 EDT 2007

If the moderator agrees with your posting, your message will be posted and if not, you'll eventually be thrown off. One of the moderators has an ego so large I can't believe he can fit through a doorway. Somebody posted a message about a tango event but left off the city. I asked where is the city. The next thing I know, the moderator is attacking me over some perceived slight. I was eventually dropped from the membership and when I renewed, it wasn't acted on by ten days and automatically dropped from the pending list.

Yet, the moderator holds himself superior to Tango L. There seems to be sycophants on ATOF which only feeds the colossal ego. People claim he's a master teacher. HOWEVER, I've NEVER seen listed as a teacher at a major festival e.g. New York, Boston, Portland, etc.

Michael
I'd rather be dancing Argentine Tango