[Tango-L] Interview with Gustavo Naveira, Part 1

Club~Tango*La Dolce Vita~ dani at tango-la-dolce-vita.eu
Tue Jun 26 17:16:30 EDT 2007

Club ~Tango*La Dolce Vita~
~ Dani Iannarelli ~

Hi Manuel / Tangueros,

No, I don't class you as one of the tango 'nerds' ('anoraks' in equivalent UK parlance). In fact, I see you as my southern hemisphere "El Zorro de Tango" counterpart...!   :-)))))

>The deal is this, I don't believe in deifying anyone in tango or in any other facet of life

Although I entirely agree with you, I have to say the Gustavo is, *for me*, one of the few exceptions, and it takes a great 'icon' for me to make any sort of exception!

Having thus deified him (tango-wise), I still think "The Tango Lesson" was an utterly crap 'film'...!  >:-)))))

Very best wishes
Dani ~
`El Zorro de Tango' >:-)))))

~Tango*La Dolce Vita~