[Tango-L] Interview with Gustavo Naveira, Part 1

Ecsedy Áron aron at milonga.hu
Mon Jun 25 11:20:43 EDT 2007

>> I was sitting down with a paper and pencil, designing the classes.  Olga
>> and I created extensive notes before the first classes we taught, which
>> I still have – yes, here they are. (Notes, charts, tables, diagrams,
>> drawings - more than thirty pages worth! –Ed.)

Chris> And so Tango Scientology was born - sigh! ;)

Well, I believe traditionals have more inclination to religious beliefs about tango, than the "extra crispies"... Nuevo teachers don't believe in any thetans helping them to reach higher knowledge of tango. However they do try to understand how the body works. I think that is a good thing.

Cheers,
Aron