[Tango-L] Buenos Aires Tango Festivals - Criticism

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 14:46:45 EDT 2007

Thanks, Fan.  It seems to me that they could avoid the
problem by calling the categories "amateur/social" and
"open/bailarin" rather than use the word "professional".
So instead of designating the categories by job, it's more
by intent or skill level.

Thus, a couple like Los Dinzels, who are professional
teachers could compete in the Social category, and the Juan
Carlos Copes wannebees can be in the Open category.

Just a thought.

Trini de Pittsburgh