[Tango-L] Hosting this weekend in NY?

tango@bostonphotographs.com tango at bostonphotographs.com
Mon Jun 18 11:29:52 EDT 2007

Me (Sorin) and my girlfriend Debbi will be going to New York this Friday
and we're planning to stay until monday. Since Deb is currently unemployed
and I'm way over my budget with the tango, we can't afford to get a
motel/hotel room so we're hoping to find a generous soul with some floor
space (we have an air mattress) to host us for Friday/Sat and Sun night
(or at least one of these evenings). I would be happy to return the favor
when you are coming to the Boston area.

So if you can host us or you know someone who might, please let me know.

Sorin
my photography site: http://www.bostonphotographs.com
my milonga review site: http://www.milongareview.com
blog: http://sorinsblog.blogspot.com