[Tango-L] The tango music survey, finally live!

tango@bostonphotographs.com tango at bostonphotographs.com
Tue Jun 12 12:48:36 EDT 2007

With the help of many people from the tango community, the music survey
came live last month. If you didn't take it, please do, it's in everyone's
interest, as the DJs will be using it to make decisions on what they play.
The link to the survey and live reports are on my blog at the link below.
That is where I'll be publishing reports and where I will encourage the
discussion of the results to take place (as comments).

Please forward this email to any tango dancer you know.

Here is the link :

http://sorinsblog.blogspot.com/2007/05/tango-music-survey-ta-da.html

Sorin
my photography site: http://www.bostonphotographs.com