[Tango-L] Rampant serious misunderstandings about "Gustavo"

Deb Sclar deb at danceoftheheart.com
Fri Jul 27 19:15:47 EDT 2007

Hey Gang,

No need to guess or argue about G&G appearances in Europe. The answer is
YES, si si si, they were just touring there this May & June!

Visit www.gustavoygiselle.com and you'll see their recent European &
American tour JUST concluding this weekend in Atlanta, GA with Rhonda &
Manuel, started with Pinot's fabulous TangoCamp this May in Dusseldorf,
Germany. They went on to Athens, Greece, then Tylosand, Sweden, wrapping in
Rome, Italy. They flew from Rome to Nora's Tango Week in San Francisco, CA &
just completed 2 weeks here in Boulder, Colorado with Dance of the Heart's
TangoEncuentro 2007.

They will be returning to Europe (I believe it's Paris, France & then parts
of Tuscany, Italia & possibly more?) this October.

Here's to clarity,

Deb Sclar
www.danceoftheheart.com