[Tango-L] Women's role

Ed Doyle doyleed at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 21:28:12 EDT 2007

Hi Igor,

Not that Razorgirl needs any defense, but I can assure you she is NOT a
beginner, NOT an ocho machine, NOT distracting in her interpretation of the
lead, and if you ever get a chance to dance with her, I think you will be
very pleasantly satisfied with her following.

On another note, Razorgirl has not posted much lately, not sure why, but in
the past, she has shared some very insightful and helpful observations with
everyone on tango-l.  I think she has a gift for writing and clear thinking.
Let's hope she continues to post her thoughts.

regards

Ed