[Tango-L] Playboy TV to broadcast tango series beginning Aug 4

'Mash mashdot at toshine.net
Mon Jul 23 06:07:47 EDT 2007

Playboy, have to get their grubby little hands on everything!

Let's take something beautiful, with sensuality and passion, bite it in the neck and turn it into some sexualised vampire. But oh hey lets label it "erotica" so that it's not smut but "art."

"!$!*%^ annoys the hell out me.

"Porn" is like the rust of culture, and no it is not sexual freedom.

'Mash
London,UK

"May we be cautious in our perfection lest we lose the ability to dance."