[Tango-L] Flaming women at classes

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 12:18:06 EDT 2007

--- "Chris, UK" <tl2 at chrisjj.com> wrote:

> > And, oh yes, to not anticipate leads, too.
>
> That too is iatrogenic. The only girls I've met who
> anticipate are victims of the DIC* classes - she's
following not her guy but the programming of a now-absent
instructor who taught her the 'correct' girl step to
accompany each guy step.

Dude, you need to get out of your deep-backwater part of
England, more. :)

Women can "learn" to anticipate just by watching other
women at a milonga, as any guy who has had his leg hung
onto by a woman who wants to do a leg wrap (whether it's
lead or not) can tell you.

No, it's not the DIC method that's causing it.  It's
sometimes just overenthusiasm.

Happy tangos,
Trini de Pittsburgh