[Tango-L] Acrimoniousness and the red herring of moderation

Amaury de Siqueira amaurycdsf at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 11:54:28 EDT 2007

Nina,

I completely agree with you.   I was going to reply to
Carol's postings but
you put it better than I could.  Thank you for saying
what you did.

By the way Carol.... I truly enjoyed Nina's posting
although not agreeing
with most of it.  I can honestly say that I would
enjoy meeting her
face-to-face. :)

Nina is also right that these perceptions (that we are
discussing here) are
a matter of cultural difference (and definitely
gender).

Cheers,
Amaury