[Tango-L] NA-W LAS VEGAS FESTIVAL EARLY BIRD!!!!

Hugo Latorre magictangoweekend at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 17:44:22 EDT 2007

Early bird registrations closes July 31, don't delay and register today.!!!!!!!

Magic Lucky Tango Nights!!

September 20th - 23rd Las Vegas Nevada

Several of the most recognized worldwide masters of tango will be in Las
Vegas, teaching classes and presenting a wonderful show.

Carolina Zokalski & Diego Di Falco
Fernanda Ghi & Guillermo Merlo
Nito & Elba Garcia
Carlos & Maria Rivarola
Hugo Latorre & Zita Gonzales (lecture ,video, and more in this class)

There are classes available for all levels of dance.

Do not miss this extraordinary opportunity to meet tango dancers from
all over the world. I n Las Vegas you will all meet and share a common
passion: TANGO!

Early bird registrations closes July 31, don't delay and register today.

Registration for the fabulous din ner-show is open until September 15,
2007

For more information you may call :
702-372-9581 or visit the web site :

www.tangoinlasvegas.com
www.lasvegastangoweekend.com

Best regards, and we will see you in Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fernanda Ghi, Guillermo Merlo and Hugo Latorre

Magic,Lucky,Tango,Nights

7345 S.Durango Dr # B-107-278
Las Vegas Nv 89113
Contact 702-379-6057