[Tango-L] Women's technique

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Wed Jul 18 01:55:54 EDT 2007

 Hi Trini,

 You and Sean are obviously a match made in heaven. I'm glad you found each other.

 But, tell me, do you and Sean dance and teach dancing for a living or is it just a hobby? And what about the other local
 teachers? I can't  imagine they're professionals or why would they be turning business away and sending their students
 elsewhere? It's a whole different ball game when you rely on students to put bread on the table and I'm not going to apologise
 for trying to make a  living. And, fortunately, there are still a lot of people out there who prefer qualified professionals to
 enthusiastic amateurs.

 Best Regards,
 Keith, HK

 On Wed Jul 18  2:39 , "Trini y Sean (PATangoS)"  sent: