[Tango-L] Women's technique

dwyliu@gmail.com dwyliu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 02:14:03 EDT 2007

Keith,

That is probably a little harsh.  Sean is a teacher who cares, and who is
working not just to find creative ways to help his students improve, but to
then communicate a difficult concept with all of us.

I suspect that the main problem is that talking about the technique rapidly
becomes very wordy and stilted-sounding.  It is a problem with communicating
via e-mail rather than in person, not necessarily a problem of his
understanding of either Tango or dance.

A slightly edited quote: "Technique must be mastered only because the body
must not stand in the way of the soul's expression" - La Meri

Best,
David