[Tango-L] Fwd: Women's technique

Caroline Polack runcarolinerun at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 16 15:28:09 EDT 2007

>I would consciously work on my grounding with a really big guy that would
>tend to pull women off axis a lot.

Amazing. Tell me, Trini: do you also recommend bad sex for practice?

Chris

I had to laugh, Chris, that was actually funny but seriously though, Trini
has a point. A minority of leaders at milongas are very good, the rest of
them are "inexperienced" or just haven't gotten advanced yet. In which case,
we could ignore them and sit all night or dance with them and work harder at
maintaining our balance and axis while they get practice. If we don't do
that, then we look like fools on the floor not to mention very ungraceful.
It's not as though milongas in North America  are big enough that we can
choose to dance only with the best leaders at all times. So, we make do.