[Tango-L] Snow in Buenos Aires - Toe First

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Wed Jul 11 02:09:26 EDT 2007

Jay,

I suggest you stand facing the mirror of your local dance school and then walk forward using the 2 alternatives of heel first or ball first with the feet turned slightly out and landing on the outside edge of the ball. I agree you need the straight leg, with either style. If you still think heel first looks equally elegant, then fine - stick with it.

Keith, HK

 On Wed Jul 11 13:26 , Jay Rabe  sent: