[Tango-L] Offensive band names

David Hodgson DHodgson at TangoLabyrinth.com
Tue Jan 30 03:10:45 EST 2007

Wow, I thought the first message was bounced because of the word S*x....
Guess something is looking out for a level of awareness.
Gotta love this stuff.

Z~

-----Original Message-----
From: David Hodgson [mailto:DHodgson at TangoLabyrinth.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 1:03 AM
To: Tango L list (Tango-L at mit.edu)
Subject: RE: [Tango-L] Offensive band names

Hey Debi;
I was at a place having a beer, jotting a few ideas down and they played DKs
"Kill, Kill, Kill the boy" and then played S*x pistols "Anarchy". I was
never really a Punk kid (you know what I mean).

It did occur to me the punk scene was not just about "F**k Y*u", it was
about "Good F**k Y*u".

Seems it was also about "Hey instead of giving someone a nurf bat covered in
a velour leopard print. Let's give them something sharp and pointed, then
let them find their own way to the art in this".

Zorrito...