[Tango-L] Help... historic footage

Richard Lipkin rlipkin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 20:51:06 EST 2007

These clips are awesome.

A related clip is Mariano Mores' "Taquito militar"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQd9ar7lpxI&mode=related&search=

I've been listening to this version off a 78 rpm record since childhood and
always loved its power. Wonderful to see the movie clip on YouTube.

Can anyone identify the dance steps that appear briefly around 2:54? Looks
almost like a polka.

Richard