[Tango-L] Tango in the USA

Chas Gale hotchango at msn.com
Mon Jan 29 13:07:29 EST 2007

Hello Paul &  Michiko,

Yours was a simple enough question. I'm sorry it managed to rattle the cages
of the Tango-L inmates.
On February 10th please have your friends come to our milonga here at The
Tango House. Please also ask them on their return how they found our
milonga. I am confident they will report as we have been told by tango
travelers from every continent, it is one of the best milongas on the globe.
And have them check our site for details http://www.thetangohouse.com/.
There are tango choices evey evening during your friends stay here in Denver
that I'm sure they will enjoy. Have them check this link
http://www.tangocolorado.org/events.html. It is updated weekly and is
largely dependable.

The link you want for the Tampa area is this http://www.tampatango.com/. It
needs some updating but you can write dirctly to Victor Crichton and I'm
sure he will be helpful. I know Victor and have other friends in Tampa so if
you have any trouble please let me know and I will help.

Chas "Answering simple questions at no charge since 1952." Gale

The Tango House
3617 Osage Street
Denver, CO 80211-3059
303-320-4020