[Tango-L] A new milonga

astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Sat Jan 27 13:08:46 EST 2007

 The "piano" sounds ok, but the "organ" has not quite got the rhythm right
 for a milonga. The long notes are too drawn out, and it sounds rather
 "westernised" (European rather than Argentine) that way. Maybe if you
 changed that "organ" to a violin sound on your synthesizer it might add a
 bit of the necessary sharpness.

Astrid

 Music dissolves self. It makes us realise we are everything and nothing.

 Sia on Rumi