[Tango-L] Chicken Little

David Hodgson DHodgson at TangoLabyrinth.com
Fri Jan 26 21:01:39 EST 2007

The point I was getting at is that the walk is (Ahem) the meat and bones of
dancing tango. The swaying hips are an accent to expression, attraction,
embellishments plus it can be sexy as hell or an absolutely a turnoff. When
one relies on the hip movements as the basis for their dance they really
lose the point.
As far as the performance example that was mentioned. It does not matter if
one is in a Broadway show, stripper or street walker. If someone in these
professions do not learn to move their hips, then they are more than likely
going to have one less asset to sell (one less asset, more chance of having
to eat mac and cheese dinners), and let's face it sex sells very well.

Robin why do the guys have lots to say.
1: We watch this
2: Most of the men on this list are attracted to the female of the species
and can appreciate what they do not have or can do.
3: Well... they are guys.

And the last thought, I have to say my hips move quite well...

Off to get ready for dance (because a Follow in my embrace is much more
interesting and pleasurable than talking over the binary of email).

Zorrito