[Tango-L] Chicken Little

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Fri Jan 26 15:34:00 EST 2007

"Caroline Polack" <runcarolinerun at hotmail.com> wrote
>> "Deby, Janis did say "in the festivals and classes", not the milongas."
>
> Actually Chris
>
> Janis wrote this: "It's the latest fashion in the milongas among the
> younger dancers who purposely swing their butts and move their shoulders

Actually Caroline, my comment re "nuevo is taking over" was to Deby's
comment re "nuevo is taking over" to Janis's comment re "nuevo is taking
over"...

"in the festivals and classes".

Nothing to do with the swinging butts and moving shoulders... in the
milongas.

Chris

"Deby, Janis did say "in the festivals and classes", not the milongas."

Actually Chris

Janis wrote this: "It's the latest fashion in the milongas among the younger
dancers who
purposely swing their butts and move their shoulders up and down.   It has
nothing to do with tango."

so one cannot help but presume she is referring to milongas as wel as
classes and festivals.