[Tango-L] Chicken Little

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Fri Jan 26 13:20:15 EST 2007

On 1/25/07, Deby Novitz <dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com> wrote:
> Janis I do not want to disagree with you publicly, but I too live here,
> and I am out quite a bit in the milongas

Deby, Janis did say "in the festivals and classes", not the milongas.

It sounds pretty much like the situtation here in Paris, where (stuff
sold as) nuevo is all over the dance schools but rarely seen in the
milongas.

One nuevo pupil told me she and her friends don't like milongas
anyway. This less of a problem to their tango life than one might
think, since in Paris classes/practicas outnumber milongas but a large
margin.

A tango life entirely in dance schools... Life Jim, but not as we know it! ;)

Chris